Monday, September 19, 2011

Mary De by Children's Corner


This is one of my very favorite dress patterns.  This is the second one I've made, and it's roughly 16 years old!  I actually messed up the first one; although, I still have it tucked away in a drawer.  I've tried to go back and correct it without totally ripping the dress apart to no avail.  One day, I'll do just that.  But for now, I have a ton of other things I'm working on.  I've made this dress 3 or 4 times since the original for my little friend, Gracie.  These are some of her favorite dresses, and she is definitely a fashionista, so I'll take that as a compliment.  I'll have to post some pics of her wearing them very soon.    I think I'm going to have to invest in a dress form to get better pics of my work.  I'm just not crazy about my latest pics. :(    ......Angela

0 comments:

Post a Comment