Sunday, June 24, 2012

i-Pad Cover

I'm working on Christmas gifts already!  I know right?  I have such a long list; if I don't get started now, I'll never finish in time.  I wanted an i-Pad cover for one of my dd's friends.  I searched high and low on the internet to find a tutorial or pattern.  But alas, there were none I liked.  So I sat down late yesterday and came up with my own design, and here she is.  I was quite pleased with the result.  There are a few things I would definitely do differently.  But all in all, I like how it turned out.  I will have a tutorial on this hopefully this week.  I'll have a few other posts this coming week as well.

This is a picture of the inside of the cover.


I wanted a zippered compartment for ear buds and cables.  It is padded like the overall pouch to offer protection for the i-Pad.

Tute soon!  I promise.

Happy Sunday!
Angela

0 comments:

Post a Comment